Hendon Prep 2020-2021 Fee Schedule
Hendon Prep is fully committed to supporting all of our families and during these unprecedented times this support is more important than ever, which is why we have taken the decision to freeze our fees for the next academic year.
The 2020-2021 fees will remain at the same level as our current 2019-2020 fees. Please see below for full details.
Early Years’ funding available from September 2020
We are delighted to announce that Early Years’ funding will be available to all 3 and 4 year olds in Preschool at Hendon Prep from September 2020*.
For 2020-2021 this government funding, often referred to as ’15 hours free funding’, is available to every child from the term after they turn 3 until the end of their final term in Preschool. In an independent school setting this funding equates to an average saving of approximately £880 per term for parents.
The school applies for this grant on behalf of families and fees’ invoices will be adapted to show this reduction.
Please contact our Admissions Team directly to find out more.
*Terms & conditions apply.
Hendon Prep Termly School Fees
Registration fee: £100
Acceptance deposit: £800 (Additional deposit may apply for overseas pupils, see below)
Our Preschool pupils are required to attend a minimum of 5 sessions per week however, subject to availability, we offer flexibility in how these sessions can be taken. A session is one half day. All sessions include lunch.
Full day session: 8:30am – 3:30pm
Morning session: 8:30am – 12.30pm
Afternoon session: 12:00noon – 3:30pm
5 x Full Days (10 sessions)
£4,070 per term
5 Sessions (minimum requirement)
£2,325 per term
£2,790 per term
£3,255 per term
£3,480 per term
£3,915 per term
£4,230 per term
£4,900 per term
£5,200 per term
- Daily cooked school lunches are included in all fees.
- Fees are due and payable on or before the first day of term.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- A full term’s notice is required for the withdrawal of a pupil, otherwise a term’s fees in lieu of notice will be payable.
- Early Years’ funding is available for 3 and 4 year olds.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 11 only.
- The deposit for Tier 4 sponsored international students will be one term’s fees, with a full year’s international fees being settled prior to enrolling at the school.
- The deposit for other (non-tier 4) international students will be one term’s fees. Termly domestic fees will be due for payment before each term commences.