Hendon Prep 2021-2022 Fee Schedule
We offer a straightforward and transparent fee structure, enabling families to plan ahead. Lunches and teacher run after school clubs are included in our fees. We are a family school admitting boys and girls and offer a sibling discount of 5% on the second, and subsequent children’s fees.
Early Years’ funding available for 3 & 4 Year olds in Preschool
We are delighted to announce that Early Years’ funding is now available to all 3 and 4 year olds in the Preschool at Hendon Prep*.
This government funding, often referred to as ’15 hours free hours funding’, is available to every child from the term after they turn 3 until the end of their final term in Preschool. In an independent school setting this funding equates to an average saving of approximately £880 per term for parents.
The school applies for this grant on behalf of families and fees’ invoices will be adapted to show this reduction.
Please contact our Admissions Team directly to find out more.
*Terms & conditions apply.
Hendon Prep Termly School Fees 2022-2023
Registration fee: £100
Acceptance deposit: £800 (Additional deposit may apply for overseas pupils, see below)
Our Preschool pupils are required to attend a minimum of 5 sessions per week however, subject to availability, we offer flexibility in how these sessions can be taken. A session is one half day. All sessions include lunch.
Full day session: 8:30am – 3:30pm
Morning session: 8:30am – 12.30pm
Afternoon session: 12:00noon – 3:30pm
5 x Full Days (10 sessions)
£4,560 per term
5 Sessions (minimum requirement)
£2,607 per term
£3,127 per term
£3,647 per term
£3,900 per term
£4,387 per term
£4,750 per term
£5,500 per term
£5,850 per term
- Daily cooked school lunches are included in all fees.
- Fees are due and payable on or before the first day of term.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- A full term’s notice is required for the withdrawal of a pupil, otherwise a term’s fees in lieu of notice will be payable.
- Early Years’ funding is available for 3 and 4 year olds in the Preschool.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 11 only.
- The deposit for Tier 4 sponsored international students will be one term’s fees, with a full year’s international fees being settled prior to enrolling at the school.
- The deposit for other (non-tier 4) international students will be one term’s fees. Termly domestic fees will be due for payment before each term commences.